Mommy's Best Games
Based in Southern Indiana
14 December, 2016
Smiley's had enough. He's mad.So mad he could SCREAM.
I like to explore new gameplay and original controls in a setting I love and understand. Shmups, those traditional horizontal and vertical scrolling shooting games are something from my childhood. I love to play them and design them. The idea of having to scream to play came to me when considering the general angst and unrest at the end of 2016. Who would be the most angry? An emoji revolting against the very phone's that imprisoned it seemed like a fun character.
- Take on Wall Street bail outs, social media, and selfies galore.
- Scream through 5 levels of existential angst and scream-em-up gameplay.
- Use your microphone to scream to make Smiley shoot at incoming emoji-fied objects of your anger.
- Scream it out during screen-filling boss duels!
- Scoring system encourages "carefully timed screaming". Not screaming builds your multiplier, then scream to shoot a special shot!
- Play all the levels through at once, or unlock them individually to give your voice a break!
Emoji Scream Launch trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Mommy's Best Games
We make games with truly unique gameplay. We also bake pie.
More information on Mommy's Best Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Emoji Scream Credits
Design, programming, art at Mommy's Best Games