Mommy's Best Games
Based in Southern Indiana
July 1, 2007
Press / Business contact:
We make games with truly unique gameplay. We also bake pie.
Industry veteran Nathan Fouts started MBG after working for years at cool places like Insomniac Games and Running With Scissors. Early titles include Weapon of Choice, Shoot 1UP, and Explosionade for Xbox 360 on the XBLIG channel.
In 2011, MBG was contacted by Devolver Digital to create their own version of the popular first-person shooter "Serious Sam", but in 2D. Some twist was needed to spice up the weapons and the result was the Gunstacker! Since then Serious Sam Double D XXL has been expanded, released on XBLA and re-released on Steam with 40 weapons and tons of Gunstacking. Each game by Mommy's Best has some interesting feature, such as the Gunstacker, that makes our games actually worth playing. Mommy's Best current projects include Pig Eat Ball and Finger Derpy!
Serious Sam Double D XXL - Gunstacker YouTube
Mommy's Best Action Pack on Steam YouTube
Finger Derpy for iOS/Android YouTube
There are far more images available for Mommy's Best Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Dream Build Play winner for Weapon of Choice" - San Francisco CA, October 29, 2008
- "Dream Build Play Winner for Shoot 1UP" - San Francisco CA, October, 2010
- "Stattmedia 5 Button Competition Winner" - Berlin, February, 2012
- "Casual Connect Most Innovative Game." - San Francisco, July, 2014
- "Mommy's Best Games is one of the most interesting developers operating today. You always know when you're playing one of its games because you spend half of your time in disbelief that stuff this insane even exists."
- Evan Killham, Venture Beat
- "I just lost an entire Sunday to Weapon of Choice, and, while my apartment didn't get cleaned, I feel I made the right decision."
- Chris Plante, UGO.com
- "Mommy's Best Games is on a roll as far as the Xbox LIVE Indie Game channel is concerned."
- Jordan Devore, Destructoid
Team & Repeat Collaborators
Design, Art, Programming, SFX