The year is 1983 and you must help Frantic Frank navigate the rush hour traffic on his way to work. But - oh no - he lost his papers!
Nab powerups, snatch your papers, and boost your way to a new high score.
St. Louis game developer Occidental Designs released its first game Bumpy Grumpy in the summer of 1983. But with only a regional test release, the game was lost to time. Mommy's Best Games is now bringing this speedy racer back to a new audience!
○ Arcade perfect controls: Change lanes instantly, and thrill to tight dodges!
○ Judge just the right moment to run the light or slam the brakes!
○ Evade wacky drivers like Tail Gator, Speed Demon, Slow Poke, Sundae Driver, and more!
○ Grab powerups to gain the edge like the Chain Mace, the Spike Plow, and the Turbo Gas!
○ Keep your eyes peeled for letters and spell “BUMPY” for an extra bit of pep!
○ 12 unique areas, each with their own crazy, enemy driver!
○ Global Leaderboards: Go for the high score!
MAME ready: Controls already mapped, drop it into your arcade cabinet tonight!
Packed with options and settings.
Control the game speed, lives, bezel art and more!
Made with Easiest Website Builder